1. How do I place an order for the digitisation service?
Two ways to get it done:
1) prepayment and schedule an appointment;
2) schedule an appointment for a consultation with our memory specialists and make a payment at our Capture Experience Centre.
2. How do you charge different media?
We charge transparently by item for videotapes and pieces of old digital media format (there is no extra charge for the quality review, long video playback, or attempts to splice any broken tapes); photographs digitisation is charged per photo, in batches of 100.
3. Do you offer discounts?
Please subscribe to our newsletter for our latest offers and promotions.
4. How long will it take to get my digitised memories?
Normally it will take two weeks to finish processing your media, but we will alert you if there is any delay due to the volume of orders or reduced hours from holidays and reduced working days. You will receive pick up email notification about two weeks from the time from which we receive your media; it will include your analogue media and any digital upload, USB flash drive you ordered.
5. Can you process my media if it is damaged?
If your videotape ribbon is damaged, it will require repair before processing. Splicing broken videotape can be attempted once; approval or refusal is obtained during the consultation process.
6. Do you digitise copyright material?
We cannot intentionally digitise copyrighted materials as we do not have prior permission or own any intellectual property rights of commercial materials.
7. When can I drop off and pick up my media?
Drop Off: Please 1) Utilise the prepayment online and schedule an appointment to drop off the media. OR 2) schedule an appointment with our memory specialists and bring your media in, with payment in our Capture Experience Centre.
Pick Up: You will receive pick up email notification about two weeks from the time from which we receive your media; it will include your analogue media and any digital upload, USB flash drive you ordered.