HOW IT WORKS
Best practice to speed up your the drop off experience.
STEP 1. Prepay Online
Make online prepayment
- Prepayment for the number of videotapes, photographs or digital media items
- Credit card payment and PayPal are available
- You will receive a notification email with your receipt and order number details
- Please pack and bring your analogue media with you when you visit the Capture Experience Centre
STEP 2. Schedule a Drop-off
You should prepare your analogue media ahead of time and bring it to Capture Experience Centre. The whole drop-off may take around 10 minutes including a personalised consultation.
During the consultation, you will:
Drop off & Review Media with Memory SpecialistOur memory specialist will review your analogue media and do quality checking for potential issues, obtain permission to fix breakages in tapes, identify physical or mould damage that may not allow digitisation.
Authorise Google PhotosGoogle Photos authorisation is to ensure your Google Account is linked to the order, allowing automated upload upon completion of digitisation; for USB flash drive only orders, this is not needed.
Customise title & dateWe will apply tracking barcodes to all media and customise the title and date for every folder.
STEP 3. Schedule a Pickup
- The whole process takes 1 to 2 weeks.
Prepare for Pick-up
- A notification email will alert you to the readiness of the order
- Please schedule a time at the Capture Experience Centre to pick up your analogue media, and USB flash drive if included in your order.
Interested in Our Service?BUY NOW