HOW IT WORKS
Learn more with our service at Capture Epxerience Centre.
STEP 1. Schedule a Consultation
Prepare for consultation
- You will receive a notification email with your appointment details.
- The whole consultation may take around 15 mins.
- Your are highly suggested to prepare and bring your analogue media to Capture Customer Experience Centre to review with our Memory Specialist.
During the consultation, you will:
Review media with Memory SpecialistOur memory specialist will review your analogue media and do quality checking for potential issues, obtain permission to fix breakages in tapes, identify physical or mould damage that may not allow digitisation.
STEP 2. Pay at the Capture Experience Centre
If you are happy with our service, you can pay at Capture Experience Centre. Here are a few things we will do with you.
Complete PaymentWe will customise your order based on your media volume and finish the transaction.
Google Photos AuthorisationGoogle Photos authorisation is to ensure your Google Account is linked to the order, allowing automated upload upon completion of digitisation; for USB flash drive only orders, this is not needed.
Customise title & dateWe will apply tracking barcodes to all media and customise the title and date for every folder.
STEP 3. Schedule a Pickup
- The whole process takes 1 to 2 weeks.
Prepare for pickup
- A notification email will alert you to the readiness of the order
- Please schedule a time at the Capture Experience Centre to pick up your analogue media, and USB flash drive if included in your order.