Professional Slide Digitisation Service to Preserve Family Memories
With our slide digitisation service, we always treat your old slides with care, so you not only get high-quality digital copies of your slides but you also get your original slides back undamaged.
Plus, unlike most slide scanning services which take as long as 30+ days, Capture completes the process in less than 14 days, so you can share, enjoy, and cherish your digital images without having to wait.
Why Should You Digitise Slides to Digital?
Scanning slides to digital images is an important process for many reasons including:
Preserve Your Slide
Your old slides can deteriorate over time and lose their quality, but a slide digitisation service can preserve the photos for your family to cherish for years to come.
By turning your bulky slides into digital files, you save lots of space and can organise your memories with ease on your Mac, PC, or in the cloud with options like Google Photos.
Use Advanced Feature
When you digitise your slides to platforms like Google Photos, you can use the advanced search, archive, and reminder features that are unavailable with physical slides.
Share Your Memories
By digitising your slides you can easily share them with family anywhere which means no fighting over your physical versions.
Peace of Mind
Protect your memories from fire, flood, and other natural disasters for complete peace of mind.
When you scan slides, you create a wonderful gift for parents and grandparents. They may not have their slide projector any more so now they can adore their memories on their computer and phone.
What are the Options for Scanning Slides to Digital?
- Decent quality that ranges between 5 and 9 megapixels
- Will work with most Mac and PC computers
- May be fun to do it yourself
- These machines can be expensive anywhere from the affordable Kodak Scanza at US$149 to $400 and more.
- Time consuming because you have to scan slides one at a time or in small batches
- Requires some technical knowledge to transfer slides to your digital hard drive
There are some free and paid applications that allow you to use your iPhone or Android smartphone for converting slides to digital images. They are affordable and generally easy to use, but may not offer the best results.
- Fast and easy to use for just a few slides
- May be fun to do yourself
- Lower quality and low-resolution DPI compared with professional options
- Time consuming to scan each slide separately to create JPEG files
- Higher quality apps cost a lot either as a monthly subscription of US$7.99 or more or have a per slide rate
Capture's slide digitising service offers a good balance between affordability and professional high-quality results.
- High-resolution results with options for digital download as well as USB flash drive copies
- Affordable pricing starts at
HKD$6HKD$3 for every slide
- Know your original slide will be in good hands with Capture. Results guaranteed!
- Receive your slides and digital photos in less than 14 days.
- You don’t get to go through all your slides yourself (until you receive the originals plus high-quality digital versions!)
Why Use Capture to Digitise Slides to Digital?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are unhappy with your digital copy, we will reprocess it free of charge.
Our professional digitisation experts ensure that your digital copies will last a lifetime and that your original slides are returned in good condition.
Capture strives to lead the industry, which is why we are always pushing the boundaries with including our high resolution scanning technology .
Complimentary 30-Day Backup
We offer extra protection with our complimentary 30-day backup for your digitised memories.
The Fastest Turnaround Time
Our slides digitising service is the fastest in the business and we can turn your slide memories into digital download, and USB in less than 14 days.
Google Photos Integration
We can upload your treasured memories to your Google Photos accounts with a simple Single Sign On with your Google login.
How Capture's Slide Scanning Service Works?
Scanning your slides into digital files in three easy steps:
Order online or at Capture Experience Centre. Choose the media you want to digitise and the output format.
2. Drop Off Your Slides
Bring your Slides to Capture Experience Centre. Our Memory Specialists will check the quality and process your order.
3. View and Share
Wait 1 to 2 weeks and you can view and share your memories on the Google Photos or USB!
Is Capture's Slides Digitisation Service Safe to Preserve my Precious Memories?
At Capture, we understand how important your memories are. That's why we've invested in the advanced tracking and security systems in the industry to ensure their safety and protection.
Our 24/7 tracking system provides regular updates throughout the process, giving you peace of mind that your slides are in good hands.
In addition, we back up your order for 30 days in case of any unforeseen events.
How Much Does It Cost for Slides to Digital Service?
For every slide, we charge only HK$6.00 per slide. In addition to your digital download (Google Photos), you can also choose to receive a USB flash drive.
What Formats of Slides are Accepted for Capture Digitisation Service?
If you are unsure whether we can accept your format, we’d be happy to help, so please contact our friendly customer support.
110, 126, 127, 127 Superslide
120/220 Medium Format
(*Special handling required)
Frequently Asked Questions
Scanning slides to digital images can be done on your own with a slide scanning machine or a smartphone app, but these options offer hit or miss results and can be time-consuming and expensive. For high-quality results at an affordable price, a slide digitising service like Capture is your best option.
Yes, there are scanning apps available like SlideScan that can be used to scan slides to digital, but they are often time-consuming, don’t offer colour correction, and are hard to use.
Our digitisation process can accept various slide formats including 35 mm, Super 35 mm, 110, 126, 127, 127 Superslide, and 120/220 Medium Format.
- Once we receive your slides, if necessary, we will carefully clean them, check for damage, and when scan them.
- Then, we use professional grade scanning equipment to digitise your slides by hand and turn them into a digital download (Google Photos) as well as a USB flash drive.
- Before returning the old slides and digital copies back to you, we will check the quality and save a backup to ensure your family memories are never lost.
- You will receive your original slides and digitised version in less than 14 days so you can cherish your memories forever.
What Other Formats of Analogue Media Can Capture Preserve?
Don’t see a format that matches what you’re looking for? Contact us and we'll see what we can do!
What our customers say
Digitisation Service Pricing
Sign up for our Newsletter to Receive HK$50 Cash Coupon !